Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Flying into the New Year!

Happy New Year!  I hope that everyone has had a wonderful holiday season and is looking forward to the new possibilities that 2015 brings!  The year is already flying along - no pun intended - really!  On January 11th, 2015 I had a wonderful opportunity to work with April Butler from Pan Productions.  She conducted a video interview with me for a documentary on Hawker Hurricanes.  Elsie's role in their production during the Second World War was of interest and her activities afterwards in engineering and feminism.  



The following day I was able to share Elsie's story with my some of my colleagues at work.  It was wonderful to share it with them as I have often spoken of the work with a number of them.  

I am also looking forward to a new opportunity.  At the end of the month I will be at Vintage Wings Canada at the Gatineau Airport for a presentation and book signing from 1pm-3pm!  This is an excellent opportunity to learn about vintage aircraft and hear about Elsie if you are interested.  I would also encourage you to check out their website for more information:   http://www.vintagewings.ca/

Here is hoping that you have a wonderful year and that you always have unlimited horizons in all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment